Graduate Surveyor - Resources
Last Modified: 02/04/2019
Back to top
- £24,313 to £26,999 Per year
- 02 April 2019 12:03:00
- Closing Date:
- 07 May 2019 12:00:00
We are looking for a self-motivated Graduate Surveyor to work in our busy Asset Management Services team. The successful candidate can expect support and mentoring not only from their supervisor and counsellor but the other experienced surveyors in the team as well.
Our workload is varied enough to cover all the competency areas for the Commercial Property APC pathway. Between us we are responsible for:
- managing a portfolio of 300 retail, office and industrial property;
- undertaking land acquisitions and disposals, large and small;
- ensuring that the corporate office accommodation is utilising efficiently;
- undertaking valuations for various purposes, including annual asset valuations for accounting purposes;
- providing property advice on multi-disciplinary corporate projects;
- granting wayleaves and easements to utility companies;
- dealing with miscellaneous general estate management issues such as rights of way, restrictive covenants and encroachments.
The successful candidate can expect to be involved in all these aspects with incremental responsibility as they progress through the APC.
For an informal discussion please contact Daniel Morris on 07980 682810 or email email@example.com.
To apply please visit www.torfaen.gov.uk
- Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in estate management, property valuation or similar, that is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Enrolled as a Student Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- In-depth knowledge of valuation theory and its application
- Wide and up-to-date knowledge of property law
- How to apply:
Download Application Form and Job Description here
You are welcome to submit your application in English or in Welsh. Each application will be treated equally.
Please e-mail completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively send application form to: The Recruitment Team, Floor 4, Civic Centre, Pontypool, Torfaen NP4 6YB.
- Job Reference:
© Copyright 2019 Torfaen County Borough Council