Relief Cleaner - Various Sites
- Relief - as required
Last Modified: 30/11/2023
Back to top
- £22,366 Per year Pro Rata | Grade 1 | SCP 3
- 30 November 2023 15:36:00
- Closing Date:
- 31 January 2024 12:00:00
We are looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic, and highly motivated person to join the schools cleaning team. Supporting the building cleaning supervisors.
As the successful candidate you will have proven experience of cleaning and a passion for getting the job done. A can-do attitude and an eye for detail are essential. A flexible approach and willingness to react to last minute changes will make you an excellent addition to our dedicated team.
For an informal discussion regarding this vacancy please contact Jayne Sullivan on 01633 647718
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service
Torfaen County Borough Council strive to be a fair, supportive and effective employer. The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. The Council expects all employees, paid or unpaid, to share this commitment.
- Qualifications / Experience:
- BICS Qualification or willingness to achieve this
- Awareness of Health & Safety
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a flexible approach to work
- Previous cleaning experience
For a full list of criteria, please view the job description.
- How to apply:
- You are welcome to submit your application in English or in Welsh. Each application will be treated equally.
Please e-mail completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Reference:
© Copyright 2023 Torfaen County Borough Council