Executive Forward Plan
The Executive Forward Plan is made up of key decisions that need to be taken.
The Executive Forward Plan is arranged by department (or executive portfolio) and lists:
- the decisions which are likely to be taken
- when those decisions are likely to be taken
- who they are likely to be taken by
- who to contact about the issues on which decisions are expected
- who will be consulted before the decisions are taken and
- the wards which will be affected by the decision.
Copies of the latest Executive Forward Plans are available to download.
Last Modified: 05/12/2018
Back to top