Torfaen Libraries Health & Wellbeing Information & Support
Torfaen Library and Information Service offers a health and wellbeing information service which provides:
- Leaflets and other resources
- Books and audio CDs for loan
- Free internet access
- Shared reading and one-to-one reading sessions
We aim to provide a source of support, by helping with all the things people want and need to feel the best that they can.
Whether you have a query about local health facilities (local NHS Services, patient groups), or health matters (conditions, treatments, local help & support) or if you just want to eat more healthily or give up smoking, we can help.
Your query doesn’t have to be about you, you may be a care-giver or you may have concerns about a relative or friend.
If you need:
- Someone to talk to
- Help with finding and understanding health-related information
- Sign-posting to other organisations
- Awareness of local support groups
- Guided access to IT resources and internet sites
... our service is for you!
Last Modified: 28/01/2022
Back to top