Children's Services - Complaints

Children or young people using children’s services have the right to have their say about decisions that affect their lives, especially when they feel things are wrong or they are unhappy about a service. 

If you are a child or young person using children’s services, don’t keep things to yourself when you think something needs to change, stop or you want help in getting it sorted. 

Tell someone you feel you can trust and they will help you. 

NYAS (National Youth Advocacy Service) will help you to speak up so that your views are heard, your rights are met and your problems sorted out. 

More information about your rights and how to complain is available in the leaflet You can complain too.

To contact the social services complaints officer: 

Telephone: 01495 742164

Contact NYAS at:
Freephone: 0808 808 1001

Or you can write to:
Complaints Manager, Torfaen County Borough Council, Civic Centre, Pontypool, Torfaen, NP4 6YB

Last Modified: 22/01/2022
For more information contact:

Social Care & Housing

Tel: 01495 762200


Back to top