If you go I go
#ifyougoIgo is our new campaign to encourage women across Torfaen to be more active, more often.
There are big benefits to living a healthy and more active lifestyle, but it doesn’t happen straightaway and it’s not always as easy as it appears in magazines, social media or on television. Our campaign will engage with women in Torfaen, identify the reasons that make it hard for them to take part in regular exercise and with everyone’s help and support, we’ll do everything we can to remove them.
Through the campaign we will be:
Last Modified: 21/06/2021
Back to top
- Listening to women who want to be more active and doing more to understand the reasons why they’re not doing as much activity as they would like.
- Talking about exercise, not just sport – not everyone wants to be competitive, but that shouldn’t stop you taking part in regular exercise.
- Showing you that exercise is the ‘norm’ for women of all ages, sizes and faiths and communities.
- Promoting the right place, right time, right gear, right company so we’re tackling barriers together
- Making sure the right support is there to ensure the activities are well supported and organised
- If you’d like to know more, contact Megan Parker who’ll be happy to help point you in the right direction.
- You can also find #ifyougoIgo on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest