Day time opportunities for adults
The aim of the Day Opportunities Team is to enable people to live a good life doing the things that matter to them. This means everything starts with the person. All our services focus on wellbeing, independence, and good health.
We know that everyone is different and what matters to them will be individual. This might include:
- Establishing and maintaining friendships, and access to the community
- Developing skills, abilities, and knowledge
- Contributing to our communities and sharing our strengths
- Pursuing an interest or hobby
- Preparing for work and volunteering
- Achieving good health and emotional wellbeing
To do this we enable people to plan their support with us and the people they care about so that they can achieve their personal goals.
To access the service, you must have first received a care assessment from the social work team.
For full details request a copy of our easy read brochure.
Last Modified: 04/08/2022
Back to top