Health & Safety at Work

This section contains advice for businesses and employees about health and safety, from the council's Commercial Services section. It includes publications and links to interactive online tools.

Construction and Refurbishment Works

If you are having construction or refurbishment work done, you may need to notify the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), and you may have other duties as well - find out more at

Last Modified: 27/02/2023
For more information contact:

Torfaen Business Direct

Tel: 01633 648735


Back to top