European Policy & External Funding Services
The Team can provide advice and guidance in the development of external funding applications by:
Last Modified: 07/01/2022
Back to top
- Discussing funding requirements and advising which funders are most likely to assist.
- Reviewing draft application forms and giving advice/suggestions on possible improvements.
- Tracking new sources of grants, changes to existing funding sources and forwarding alerts on forthcoming deadlines.
- Providing updates and alerts on current and future policies and priorities.
- Conducting searches of all UK, Lottery and European Union grants and awards available.
- Assisting the Local Authority, Private and Third Sector organisations in the development of innovative external funding applications.
- Linking similar/related proposed bids together to avoid project duplication and maximise funding opportunities.
- Providing advice and guidance on all aspects of externally funded project management, delivery and evaluation.
- Providing up to date information on available external funding across the Local Authority.
- Promoting & marketing external funding opportunities.