Planning and Rights of Way

Granting planning permission does not alter any pre-existing rights of way crossing the land. If a path needs to be moved or extinguished for development to take place, a legal order must be made under the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, before development is completed. It is advisable to involve the Access Team in discussions at the earliest possible stage in planning any development.

To contact us telephone 01633 648035.

Last Modified: 05/12/2018
For more information contact:

Access Team

Tel: 01633 648035

Back to top