Council tax - notification of occupancy

If you feel that your property should not be liable to a premium as it is occupied as someone’s sole or main residence, you will need to complete the  form below so we can update our records.

You will need to provide us with the full names of all adult occupiers, the date they moved in, as well as proof of residency (for example utility bills, tenancy agreement or driving license).

If you wish to have this report logged against your customer profile, please either create an account by clicking 'register now' or enter your existing details if you already have an account. Alternatively, if you would prefer to continue without logging in, please click 'submit report anonymously’.

PLEASE NOTE: If the form below is not displaying and you selected 'agree' on the cookie banner, click refresh to reload the page.  If you clicked 'disagree' on the cookie banner, unfortunately the form will not load. Please edit your preferences using the privacy cog at the bottom of the screen or use this alternative version of the form

Last Modified: 27/09/2023 Back to top