Schools Desktop Support Analyst - Bassaleg School
Last Modified: 14/08/2020
Back to top
- £24,313 to £26,999 Per year
- Shared Resource Service
- 05 August 2020 15:04:00
- Closing Date:
- 10 September 2020 12:00:00
As a successful Schools Desktop Support Analyst, you will:
- Provide 1st/2nd line support to teachers, support staff and pupils in Bassaleg School;
- Have experience of desktop support;
- Have some experience of network troubleshooting;
- Provide escalation to 3rd line where necessary;
- Strive to meet and exceed Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance targets;
- Have a good working knowledge of IT hardware and software within a schools environment;
- Have an excellent communication style meeting the needs of different levels of understanding in providing support and advice to schools;
- Work and adapt to working within a team and individually.
The SRS is a collaboration of five public sector organisations ICT departments with Torfaen County Borough Council as the lead employer.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and Gwent Police Vetting which will need to be met before the post can be offered.
For an informal discussion regarding this vacancy, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07944 235263.
- Qualifications / Experience:
- Formal qualification with 6 months’ proven experience in an area of ICT or 2 years’ equivalent work experience in the area of ICT - Essential
- Evidence of continued professional development - Desirable
- How to apply:
You are welcome to submit your application in English or in Welsh. Each application will be treated equally.
Please e-mail completed applications to email@example.com CVs cannot be accepted.
Torfaen County Borough Council strive to be a fair, supportive and effective employer. The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. The Council expects all employees, paid or unpaid, to share this commitment.
- Job Reference:
- REQ002605 - 1009
© Copyright 2020 Torfaen County Borough Council