Youth Service concerns and complaints
If you have a concern about something you have experienced with the youth service, then please let us know. We want to do our best to ensure that young people have an excellent experience that is safe and engaging, so your comments may help us improve. We appreciate that misunderstandings can cause upset, so we want to do our best to address these. We recognise, and hope you do also, that we won’t always be able to change things, but we will let you know why. Where we can change and improve, we will do our very best to do so and let you know how your input has helped.
How to get in touch
In the first instance please speak to the youth worker who is running the provision or activity with your concern.
- Listen to you and understand your concerns
- Speak to you in a professional and courteous manner
- Respond to anything we can to help address these concerns
- Where we cannot, we will let you know who in the organisation we are going to speak to and feedback to you as soon as possible.
We would appreciate it if you
- Spoke to us in a courteous manner and at a time when we are not supporting young people
- Clearly express your concerns and what you would like done about it
- Give us up to date contact details should we need to get back to you
Escalating your concern
If after following the above, you would still like to raise your concern further then please contact the service manager David Williams on 07980682276 / email@example.com and we will endeavour to discuss the matter in the same way as outlined above.
Escalating the concern further
If you still wish to escalate your concern having spoken to the service manager, then you can report your concerns or complaints here.
Last Modified: 15/06/2022
Back to top