Torfaen Business Voice is Torfaen’s thriving business club. It has been in existence for over 10 years, with approximately one hundred members consisting of a variety of businesses from Printers to Caterers and continues to grow year on year.
The club is run by a committee of businesses, which is an integral part of its success. These committee members are keen to make a difference and steer the club in a direction decided by them.
We currently offer two levels of membership; Full Membership and New Start-up Membership. The New Start-up level caters strictly for companies operating within their first year of business and is offered for one calendar year.
Torfaen Business Voice provides excellent value and offers you and your business a host of benefits including:
- 2 free places at our bustling quarterly business events which feature inspiring speakers, networking opportunities and buffet at a quality local location
- Quarterly digital newsletter with articles, tips and business events and information tailored for local Torfaen businesses
- Varied networking opportunities
- Earn money off next year's membership fee through our Introduce a Member Scheme
- E-mail bulletins with relevant, vetted information
- Advance notice of other Torfaen County Borough Council business events and opportunities, including business breakfasts, workshops & seminars
- Your company details advertised on the business voice membership section
- Exclusive sponsorship and advertising opportunities for member companies to reach the local business market
For further information and to view the events programme for the coming year visit the South Wales Business website.
Last Modified: 05/12/2018
Back to top