Torfaen Economy and Enterprise Strategy
Torfaen County Borough Council adopted the Torfaen Economy and Enterprise Strategy in June 2013. The Strategy provides a framework for economic development and regeneration activities across Torfaen. The Strategy builds on the Torfaen Regeneration Strategy which was in place from 2004. Extensive consultation was undertaken as part of the development of both strategies.
The Torfaen Economy and Enterprise Strategy aims to work with a range of stakeholders across all sectors to:
- Deliver an entrepreneurial and business growth environment
- Deliver a “digital” valley
- Support training to equip our workforce
- Provide citizen-centered activity responding to the needs of the information society
- Introduce technology into the delivery of Public Services
- Support infrastructure that effectively supports and enables inclusion, innovation and service enhancement
- Ensuring that physical assets and infrastructure enhance the environment and improve economic development opportunities
A copy of the Torfaen Economy and Enterprise Strategy is available to download.
Last Modified: 05/12/2018
Back to top