Posted on: Wednesday 6 October 2021
The Communities for Work and Communities for Work Plus projects in Torfaen are appealing for people to complete a short online survey about their employment and health status.
If a health condition has ever prevented you from finding work or progressing in the work place, we want to hear about your experiences.
Please spare 5 minutes of your time to complete our anonymous survey. It will help us identify gaps in service provision and develop further support to ensure more people are supported by the service.
Complete the survey here:
The Communities for Work projects have already supported hundreds of local people back into employment and training, working with them to overcome many health related barriers.
They offer a bespoke package of support which includes:
- Dedicated support from experienced and friendly mentors
- Supporting with reasonable adjustments
- Access to funding for: Training Childcare Transport costs Equipment Self-employment
- Identifying Disability Confident Employers
- Employment support including expert advice on CV's, applications and interviews –all tailored to suit each individual
- Support to access volunteering opportunities
- In-work support and work specific adaptations
- Financial advice and support
- Wrap around support for health and wellbeing
You can find them online at:
Alternatively give the team a call on 01495 742131 or 01633 648312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org