Posted on: Friday 14 February 2020
A new partnership has been formed between Torfaen based radio station 'Vitalize Radio' and Communities For Work/ + Torfaen.
Using community radio as a platform, residents will be able to learn more about the latest local employment opportunities, support and training available to them.
The partnership brings a new one hour show to Vitalize Radio, where members of the Communities for Work and Communities for Work Plus teams will be live on air to discuss a variety of work related topics and support which is available through various employability initiatives.
The first show is set to go live 11am on Friday 21st February and will cover:
- Information about CFW/ CFW+ programme
- Work clubs and how to access them
- Support available to get back into work
- Live questions via social media – @cfwplustorfaen on Facebook and Twitter
- Volunteering opportunities
- Bespoke training opportunities
- Self-employment and funding
Founder and Development Manager at Vitalize Radio, Dan Williams said, 'We are excited to see what the CFW+ team will bring to Vitalize Radio in their show packed full of information for Torfaen residents to help them find training, work placements and support for those looking to start their own business.
We are also working very hard here at Vitalize Radio to develop a School Radio station, working alongside schools and colleges from across Torfaen, as well as young people not currently in education, employment or training. More information is available at www.schoolradio.wales or on the School Radio Torfaen Facebook page.”
You can listen via the following:
– Vitalise Radio website
– Popup player
– Vitalize Radio app
– Smartspeakers (Just say “Alexa, play Vitalize Radio on TuneIn”)
– Smart TVs (Just head to the TuneIn app and search Vitalize Radio)
For more information about Communities For Work/ Communities For Work Plus, visit their Website, Facebook or Twitter pages.