Working Skills for Adults 2
Working Skills for Adults 2 will help to improve your skills and knowledge, boost your confidence and ultimately put you in a better position to grow within your current role or to seek another position.
- Step 1 - Link with a dedicated Employment Support Worker
- Step 2 - Identifying and setting goals
- Step 3 - Career advice and skills development
- Step 4 - Gain a qualification
What we offer
- Tailored one-to-one support based around your individual needs
- Support every step of the way
- Careers guidance on training and qualifications
- Opportunities to gain free accredited qualifications
We can provide you with a range of courses designed to give you the skills and knowledge to progress. Flexible options available including daytime, evening, weekend and online classes.
The benefits to you
- Improve skills and knowledge
- Maximising career prospects
- Boost your CV
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
For more information, please contact Torfaen Employability Team on 01633 647743 or email email@example.com
Alternatively complete the enquiry form and a member of the team will contact you.
Last Modified: 18/11/2020
Back to top