No Limits is an exciting project for people in Torfaen funded by a grant from the European Social Fund through the Wales Council for Voluntary Action.
Where is it available?
Who is it for?
Support is available to residents who are economically inactive or long term unemployed, aged over 25 and living in non Communities First areas who have a Work Limiting Health Condition.
What can it offer you?
No Limits will provide a supported employment placement for 12 people in Torfaen that will prepare them for entering the labour market.
Last Modified: 05/12/2018
Back to top
- Paid work placement for 16 weeks
- Work on an individual basis with your dedicated supported employment officer towards your chosen career.
- Current Work Experience for your CV
- Weekly support from an Employee Buddy Volunteer
- Access to recognised training required for your work placement
- Support with job searches, CV writing and personal presentation skills to help you succeed at interviews