Bridges into Work 2
Bridges into Work 2 is a project to support long term unemployed or economically inactive people in Torfaen to find, secure and sustain work.
We will work with you at your own pace, giving you the support you need to take your next steps.
We aim to boost your confidence and ability to manage your wellbeing and can support you to make positive changes to your employment situation.
- Step 1 - Link with a dedicated support worker
- Step 2- Tailored one-to-one support
- Step 3 - Career advice and employment support
- Step 4 - Support every step of the way
What we offer
- Tailored one-to-one support based around your individual needs
- A Health and Wellbeing team and activities available
- Opportunities to gain free, accredited qualifications that could help you to secure employment in your chosen industry
- Volunteering opportunities in a variety of sectors
- Help with job applications, CVs and interview techniques
The benefits to you
- Improved skills and knowledge
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Enhanced employment prospects
For more information, please contact Torfaen Employability Team on 01633 647743 or email email@example.com
Alternatively complete the enquiry form and a member of the team will contact you.
Last Modified: 18/11/2020
Back to top