Blaenavon Townscape Heritage Programme - Project Manager
Last Modified: 11/02/2020
Back to top
- £31,371 to £36,876 Per year Pro Rata
- Fixed Term
- Neighbourhood Services, Planning & Public Protection
- 08 January 2020 14:12:00
- Closing Date:
- 02 March 2020 12:00:00
2 Years FIXED TERM (Up to 31/12/2021)
Possible Secondment opportunity
An opportunity has arisen within the Economy & Strategic Regeneration Team for a qualified and highly organised Project Manager to lead in the delivery of the Blaenavon Townscape Heritage Programme within Blaenavon town centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for successful implementation of the £1.9 million Programme on time and to budget ensuring that the quality expectations and outcomes of the Programme and its partners are delivered.
The post holder will have a knowledge and understanding of the conservation, repair and refurbishment of historic buildings and a proven track record of managing multi agency partnership projects preferably gained through involvement with the improvement and sustainable use of historic buildings. The Post holder will be responsible for line managing the Programmes Community Projects and Monitoring Officer and will be required to provide support and guidance to them in delivering the Programmes Community Activity Plan.
For an informal discussion regarding this vacancy please contact Rebecca Hartley, Team Leader Economy & Strategic Regeneration 01633 648293, Rebecca.email@example.com
You are welcome to submit your application in English or in Welsh. Each application will be treated equally.
- Qualifications / Experience:
- A degree, or equivalent, in a relevant subject (architecture, conservation, heritage management, surveying, regeneration).
- A project management qualification such as PRINCE 2 or equivalent experience.
- At least three years’ experience of managing complex, multi-agency partnership projects preferably gained through involvement with the improvement and sustainable use of historic buildings.
- Experience of managing complex multi funded programme budgets.
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Communicates effectively with people from a range of organisations, backgrounds and positions
- How to apply:
Please e-mail completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively send application form to: The Recruitment Team, Floor 4, Civic Centre, Pontypool, Torfaen NP4 6YB.
Download Job Description and Application Form here.
- Job Reference:
© Copyright 2020 Torfaen County Borough Council