Supporting People Strategy
Following consultation with a range of stakeholders a number of strategic priorities for the Supporting People Programme were agreed by the Supporting People Planning Group (SPPG) for delivery over the next five years.
We are committed to:
- The delivery of a range of services to cater for the diverse needs of vulnerable groups in Torfaen
- Ensuring that the Supporting People Programme in Torfaen is equipped to respond to the programme of public sector cuts and uncertain economic conditions
- Developing collaborative approaches with stakeholders, working across boundaries and sectors where appropriate
- Contributing to the development of national policy and remaining responsive to the changing political environment
- Promoting creativity and innovation in the commissioning of housing related support services.
A copy of the Supporting People Strategy 2017-2020 is available to download here.
Last Modified: 05/12/2018
Back to top