Torfaen Homeseeker LogoFollowing stock transfer the Council no longer manages any council houses, flats or sheltered housing complexes.

If you are looking for social rented accommodation in Torfaen, you need to register with Homeseeker.

Homeseeker is a common housing register for applicants who wish to rent properties from a registered social landlord Bron AfonMelin HomesCharter HousingHafod Housing Association and Linc Cymru.

For more information about Homeseeker or help with completing the registration form or applying for a property, please visit the Homeseeker website or contact the Homeseeker team directly on 01495 742409.

For more information on the Housing options and services available to you in Torfaen please visit Torfaen Homes.

Last Modified: 05/12/2018
For more information contact:

Homeseeker Team

Tel: 01495 742409


Back to top