Photography competition celebrating Torfaen's waterways
Attention all amateur photographers!
We’re running a photography competition entitled Views and Nature Around the Waterways of Torfaen.
The winner will receive a £25 gift voucher, with the runners-up winning £15 and £10. All three will have their entries put on display at our new multi-purpose wellbeing hub in Cwmbran.
Email your entries to TyGlasYDorlan@torfaen.gov.uk by 4pm on Friday September 24.
Terms and conditions:
Last Modified: 21/10/2021
Back to top
- Images must be submitted in a digital format and must be at least 10 megabyte in size. JPEG is the easiest way to submit the photo if sending by email
- The image must have been taken in Torfaen
- The entrant must live in the Torfaen postcode area
- Only one entry per person
- The photograph must comprise of a single image and not a composite of other images
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws
- Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Torfaen County Borough Council to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition
- The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing by the judges. The judges’ decision will be final