Report your concerns or complaints

You can raise a concern or complaint about a service you have received from the council anonymously, but you will need to register your details if you would like a response.

If you’ve already registered using the Torfaen app, currently available on Apple, Android and Windows devices, then you can use the same email and password to log-in.

(PLEASE NOTE: If the form below is not displaying correctly, please access this alternative version - Report your concerns or complaints)


Last Modified: 09/06/2020 Back to top