Report an issue with a road, pavement or highway

If you spot an issue with a road, highway or pavement in Torfaen, for example a pothole, loose chippings, broken kerbstones, vehicles crossing pavements or damaged grass verges, you should contact us.

You can report an issue anonymously, but by registering your details you can track the progress of your report and receive updates as it is processed.

If you’ve already registered using the Torfaen app, currently available on Apple, Android and Windows devices, then you can use the same email and password to log-in.

(PLEASE NOTE: If the form below is not displaying correctly, please access this alternative version - Report an issue with a road, pavement or highway)


Last Modified: 08/06/2020 Back to top