Welcome to the World' Ante Natal Group
Who is it for?
Are you an expectant mum, dad or partner excited about joining the world of parenthood? The Welcome to the World Ante Natal Group is suitable for expectant parents between 22 and 30 weeks into their pregnancy.
Each session is for 2 hours and takes place over 8 weeks.
What are the benefits?
Last Modified: 26/01/2023
Back to top
- Awareness of your emotion’s and how it benefits you and the baby.
- Build a connection with your baby before they are even born.
- Tune in to you baby’s ‘cues and signals’ and understand their needs.
- Creating that strong bond with your baby and setting them up for good future relationships.
- See the world through your babies' eyes and make it emotionally and physically safe.
- Meet other new mums and dads, share the journey, give each other support and make new friends.
- Trained facilitators and a midwife that will support you and answer your questions