Who is it for?
For mum’s and dad’s that want to learn more about the importance of play and building a relationship. It’s for families with children who are between 1-3 years to encourage their toddler’s language, social, and emotional development.
Each session is 2 hours and takes place over 4 weeks.
What are the benefits?
- Improve Family relationships.
- Learn about play and it’s benefits to you and your children.
- How to support play and make everyday life more playful.
- Reflect on your enjoyable memories of play and how it made you feel.
- Explore the different types and patterns of play.
- Increased confidence of playing with your child and how you can use it to develop your relationship.
- Able to play with intention of knowing how it builds your baby’s brain.
- Know how to use cheap and free resources to create quality moments for play.
- You can meet other new mums and dads and be able to share your journey with them and make new friendships.
- Experience support from other mums and dads that are at the same stage of parenting as you.
Last Modified: 19/01/2023
Back to top
- “All good. Lots of different play ideas to take away. Nice to talk to other mums. You did a fab job.”
- “Very good. I can relate everything back to my child and understand his development.”
- “Really good, nice to see other faces.”
- “Felt confident to ask for advice. You both did an amazing job.”