Parents As First Teachers (PAFT)
Who is it for?
It’s for mum’s and dad’s and their children who require more intensive support or are unable to access groups.
- For families with children between pre-birth and 4 years of age.
- The sessions are relaxed and focussed on your needs.
- Sessions can take place at home or an appropriate venue.
What are the benefits?
- Support can be individualised.
- Sessions can take place at home.
- You’ll have knowledge of other parenting support you can access.
- Reflect on your child’s behaviour and learn how to respond.
- Learn about Family Wellbeing, how you and your child interact and their development.
- An increased bond with your child as you learn to understand them and what they need.
- It’s a safe and confidential space to talk without being judged.
- You will feel more confident and feel happier being a mum and dad.
Last Modified: 19/01/2023
Back to top
- “I honestly don’t know what I’d do without your support. Been struggling massively recently and it’s massive help knowing there’s someone there to help me.