Incredible Years Toddlers Programme
Who is it for?
It’s for mum and dads with children that are between 12-24 months old. Offering strategies to respond sensitively to your child and discourage unwanted behaviour.
- Each session is 2 hours and takes place over 12 weeks.
- A crèche is provided.
What are the benefits?
Last Modified: 19/01/2023
Back to top
- Discover the importance of play.
- Help your child feel loved and secure.
- How your child being in charge of their play is important for their early language.
- Encourage social skills and emotional development.
- How routines can bring them consistency and safety.
- Find out about positive discipline and effective limit setting.
- You can meet other new mums and dads and be able to share your journey with them and make new friendships.
- Experience support from other mums and dads that are at the same stage of parenting as you.