Family Play Sessions
Who is it for?
The family sessions welcome all parents/carers, family members, childminders and their children. The equipment/activities are suitable for children 0-5 years.
- The family sessions are 1 hour and 30 minutes and run weekly across various venues in Torfaen.
- The sessions do not run in the school holidays.
- All family sessions are free of charge.
What are the benefits?
- A safe, warm and welcoming environment for families and friends to come together to play.
- Encourage new play opportunities.
- Meet other families alike.
- Provide focus and somewhere to go.
- Recognise the importance of play to all children and families.
- Sessions take place all across the borough.
Last Modified: 23/05/2023
Back to top
- “Parent/Carer feedback: Brilliant group! My son loves playing with all the toys. Such lovely polite workers. My life is so busy I never stop but these groups give me time and opportunity to play.”
- “Parent/Carer Feedback: We love the Wednesday sessions. We would be stuck in the house alone in this terrible weather. It is great that it is free with the cost of living at the moment.”
- “Parent/Carer Feedback: I don’t know what I would do without Torfaen Play. The free provisions help my children and myself. My children access provisions all year round.”
- “Parent/Carer Feedback: I bring my grandson every week – we Love It. Both my grandson and I have made new friends. It’s a happy and friendly place to go.”