Dad and Me Sessions
Who is it for?
The dad and me sessions welcome all dads/male carers and/or male family members, and their children. The equipment/activities are suitable for children 0-5 years.
- Sessions are 1 hour and 30 minutes and run every first Saturday of the month.
- The sessions do not run in the school holidays.
- The sessions are free of charge.
What are the benefits?
- A safe, warm and welcoming environment for children and dads/male carers to come together to play.
- A group just for dads/male carers and/or male family members.
- Meet other dads/male carers alike.
- Encourage new play opportunities.
- Provide focus and somewhere to go.
- Recognise the importance of play to all children and families.
Last Modified: 23/05/2023
Back to top
- “Parent/Carer feedback: I take both of my children to the dad and me group. We attend every session. It is great for us because I work in the week. The staff are welcoming too.”
- “Parent/Carer feedback: My girl loves the sessions and I’ve met new mates here too. There is lots of things for the children to play with and gives us more ideas of what we can do.”