Playscheme - Playcare worker
Last Modified: 24/03/2020
Back to top
- £18,065 to £19,795 Per year PRO RATA
- 10 January 2020 11:15:00
- Closing Date:
- 31 March 2020 12:00:00
We are looking to recruit experienced play/care workers to provide support to children and young people with complex and profound disabilities on the playschemes in both Torfaen and Monmouthshire.
Ideally you will have some playwork / disability experience and an aptitude for organising fun activities and consider yourself to be enthusiastic and committed.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Interviews will take place the week beginning W/C Monday 20th April 2020
- Qualifications / Experience:
- Good standard of education to GCSE level coupled with a relevant Level 2 qualification in Playwork, Youth work, Early Years Care, Education or equivalent
- Experience of previous practical experience of planning appropriate stimulating play activities and opportunities for children with a range of abilities
- Good communication skills
- Patient and Caring
- How to apply:
Application forms can be obtained from and returned to:
Download Job Desciption and Application Form here.
- Job Reference:
© Copyright 2020 Torfaen County Borough Council