Provide bank details for Housing Benefit

If you want us to pay your Housing Benefit directly into your bank account you will need to provide us with your bank details. This form can be used by both landlord and tenant.

If you wish to provide your bank details you need to register a few details to help us respond to your request. By registering your details you can track the progress of your request and receive updates as it is processed.

If you’ve already registered using the Torfaen app, currently available on Apple, Android and Windows devices, then you can use the same email and password to log-in.

Last Modified: 05/12/2018 Back to top