Report a Trader
Please let us know if you think a trader has breached Trading Standards legislation.
Trading Standards can investigate suspected criminal activity and can take action against sellers and traders who break the law. Your information might help prevent offences being committed and could prevent others from being victims of crime in future.
For example, you:
- have seen children being sold tobacco, alcohol, fireworks, spray paints or knives
- have been told an elderly or vulnerable person has been pressurised into purchasing unwanted goods or services
- know where counterfeit products are being sold
- have been misled by poor labelling or pricing displays
- have been charged more than the marked price
- have bought potentially dangerous goods or toys
- have bought a car with a false mileage reading
- have bought short weight or measure goods
- have purchased food or drink that has been misdescribed on a label or a menu
- have purchased food that is ‘out of date’, not of a satisfactory quality or does not meet minimum compositional standards?
To report a business/trader or individual contact 03454 04 05 06.
The information will be shared with Trading Standards who will decide if any further investigation or action is required and you may be contacted for more information.
Last Modified: 02/01/2019
Back to top